A-B Tech is suspending all volunteer placements as of March 16, 2020 until at least April.
Please see the A-B Tech main page for updates
Volunteer with Us!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to commit to one regular volunteer shift per week unless volunteering for special events or programming.
- Both community members and A-B Tech students are eligible to volunteer.
Volunteers must undergo the on-boarding process, which includes the following.
- Complete the online volunteer application form.
- Provide contact information for those who can give you a positive reference
- Submit to a criminal background screening.
- Attend an in-person interview and orientation with our Campus Volunteer Coordinator.
- Be approved by the volunteer position supervisor.
Check out our Volunteer Opportunities
We encourage you to check out our current Volunteer Opportunities before applying to volunteer.
For More Information
Campus Volunteer Coordinator, 828-398-7761
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Guidelines & Resources
- Report Volunteer Hours
- Download Timesheets