The Testing Center is only offering distance placement testing, Monday through Friday, 8 AM-5 PM.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Testing ends at 5:45 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Testing ends at 4:45 p.m.
Doors lock at 5:30 p.m Monday through Thursday.
Location & Contact Information
The Testing Center is located in the Simpson Building (#1) on the Asheville Campus. View our Campus Map.
Address: 369 Victoria Rd., Asheville, NC 28801
Phone: (828) 398-7219
Overview of Services
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We provide test proctoring services for:
- Make-up tests
- Testing for students with approved accommodations
- TEAS testing for qualified A-B Tech students
- PSB (HOAE) testing for qualified A-B Tech students
- College Placement Testing
- Proctored exams for non A-B Tech students
For more information about the Testing Center, use the links below:
Please create an EdReady account using your A-B Tech student email address before scheduling.